Sunday 28 October 2012

Lists. Songs.

Lists. I like lists. 

I probably make a few a day, not all are committed to paper. Some are like my to do list at work, the week's menu and the resulting shopping list.

Others are just for me, in my mind and should never see the light of day.

We're on the way to the Pyes' house for lunch - armed with a bakewell tart and listening to Franz Ferdinand in the car (no Peter & the Wolf FTW). Take Me Out came on and I used the  word epic to describe it. I fucking LOVE that song but I don't think it would make my top 5.

Now I'm thinking what are my top 5 songs?

Today*, I think they are

I Feel Love - Donna Summer
Good Vibrations - The Beach Boys
Twisting The Night Away - Sam Cooke
True Faith - New Order
Missing - Everything But The Girl (Todd Terry remix)

I'm obviously feeling a little sentimental.

* on another day they could be completely different.


No comments:

Post a Comment